Thursday, February 22, 2007
Homemaking Meme
Homemaking Meme The A-B-C's of Homemaking
  1. Aprons- Y/N? - I do not own one but it would probably be a good idea. I'm messy!
  2. Baking- Can take it or leave it--my daughter usually does it now!
  3. Clothesline- Y/N? No--my sister still uses one.
  4. Donuts- Ever made them? - I have- a long time ago--I still prefer Krispy Kreme.
  5. Everyday- One homemaking thing you do everyday? - Pick up, pick up, pick up--can't stand clutter!
  6. Freezer- Do you have a separate deep freezer? - Yes. And an extra refrigerator in the garage. My husband is a hunter and that's where we put all the meat that we never eat.
  7. Garbage Disposal- Y/N? - Yes. I once lived without one and wouldn't care to do that again!
  8. Handbook- Y/N? - Yes, I think I have one somewhere...
  9. Ironing- Yes, but usually just on Sunday morning before church. I use the dry cleaner for hubby's dress clothes.
  10. Junk Drawer- Where is it? - Yes, I have one and it's messy right now. Ugh!
  11. Kitchen- Design and decorating? - Tile floor, white cabinets, walls painted a brownish yellow called "cork", and red monkey print curtains. Formica (wish they were granite) countertops.
  12. Love- What is your favorite part of homemaking? - Hmmm.. I like creating a place of refuge for my family...not cleaning toilets!
  13. Mop- Y/N? - Yes, once a week--always on Tuesday!
  14. Nylons- Wash by hand or in the washer? - Can't remember the last time I wore those!
  15. Oven- Do you use the window or open it to check? - Open it.
  16. Pizza- What do you put on yours? - Pepperoni or Sausage with mushrooms, green peppers and sometimes, onions!
  17. Quiet- What do you do during the day when you get a quiet moment? - Read blogs, read.
  18. Recipe card box- Y/N? - Nope, don't have a box but I have a recipe book that I have copied all my favorites into.
  19. Style of house - Don't know--I think Farm-house. It's two story with a porch all across the front.
  20. Tablecloths and napkins- Y/N? - I use cloth napkins and sometimes place-mats.
  21. Under the kitchen sink - trash-bags, sponges, dish detergent, vases, and straws!
  22. Vacuum- How many times a week? - Once.
  23. Wash- How many loads do you do a week? I'm guessing 10--on Monday's.
  24. X's- Do you keep a list of things to do and cross them off? - Yes, and I have a hard time going to bed with something left on the list.
  25. Yard- Who does what? - My husband does the mowing and weed-eating and leave raking. My kids do the flower-bed weeding and bag the leaves. I plant any flowers that I want planted--not usually very many!
  26. ZZZ's- What is your last homemaking task for the day? - Make sure the doors are locked and run the dishwasher.

That was fun--play along if you want!

Labels:


  posted at 4:39 PM  
  1 comments



1 Comments:
At February 22, 2007 6:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for visiting my blog! We do have the same taste in pizza! I also noticed from your profile that we have the same taste in books. I enjoy all of those authors!

 

<< Home



About Me


Name:
Robin Green



My Complete Profile


Archives
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
January 2009
February 2009
November 2010
September 2012

Prayer Requests
prayingforHeather-120pix.jpg



Add Snippets to your site

Blog Ring
Christian Women Online
Blog Ring

Join | List | Random

Places I Visit
  • A Chelsea Morning
  • A Coach For Life
  • Antique Mommy
  • Baseballs and Bows
  • Big Blueberry Eyes
  • Big Mama
  • Blessed With Olive Plants
  • Boomama
  • Days to Come
  • Exceedingly Mundane
  • Family Doin's
  • Fruit Inspection
  • Grace and Hope
  • Home Sanctuary
  • In the Midst of It
  • Jenna's Fare
  • Kim's Candor
  • Life At 7000 Feet
  • Lots of Scotts
  • Mo Mhile Gra
  • Moments Amid Messes
  • More Than A Song
  • My Life As Annie
  • One Gals Life in the Raw
  • Raising Five
  • Sweet Tea Please
  • The LPM blog
  • Vader's Mom

  • I'm Reading
    God Is Closer Than You Think
  • The Road to Memphis
  • My Cousin, Rachel

  • Previous Posts
    Thankful Meme
    Bible Quiz
    My Friend, "Blair"
    The Tuxedo
    Menu Plan Monday #3
    Duck Hunting
    Numbers
    The Middle Girl-Child is Sick
    Thursday 13 #2
    My Man

    Miscellaneous



    ________________
    Add this to your site




    Subscribe with Bloglines




    Credits
    Blog Design by:

    Powered by: Blogger

    Photos from: istockphoto

    Meter: