Wednesday, February 14, 2007
Twenty-Five Reasons I Love Him
- He makes me laugh --regularly.
- He's very handsome (especially when he wears his glasses)!
- He has great integrity.
- He works hard so I can stay at home.
- He loves Jesus.
- He is a GREAT dad.
- He can sing like nobody's business-next to Elvis, he's my favorite :).
- He calls me several times a day just to see what's going on and tell me what he's doing.
- He gives hugs when needed; which is often!
- If he sees something that needs to be done, he does it--um, except dishes.
- He has taken me all over the United States--even Hawaii on our 10th anniversary.
- He lets me read in bed, with the light on, while he's trying to sleep--a lot.
- He thinks I'm hot--or at the very least, he's a great actor!
- He makes sure things get fixed --in a timely manner--the stinky dead possum under the house, for example.
- He is always willing to watch the kids.
- He cooks breakfast every. single. Sunday morning.
- He likes to make things fun for the kids.
- He's not afraid to try anything...once.
- He's intelligent and sees things clearly.
- He is very careful to "bounce" his eyes when something inappropriate comes along.
- He sings in the shower-usually "The Star Spangled Banner".
- He text messages my daughter on a regular basis--he's getting good at it.
- He is protective of me.
- He would die for me.
- He is this woman's dream come true!