Sunday, February 11, 2007
Menu Plan Monday #2
- Monday- Parmesan Chicken, roasted potatoes, green beans, chocolate chip cookies. (We didn't get to have this last week.)
- Tuesday- Breakfast for supper: sausage, eggs, and biscuits with jelly (apple butter's my favorite)
- Wednesday- Fried chicken at church fellowship meal
- Thursday- Tacos
- Friday- Everyday Mommy's Oven Roasted Brisket with Veggies, Corn, Lemon Pound Cake
- Saturday- Steak dinner for us, left-overs for the kids. Our church has its annual "Oscar" night this Saturday. It's a time where we get together for GREAT food, fun, and giving out awards to different people in the church for all different kinds of categories. We get all dressed up and everything. My husband did manage to get some camouflage in though--his vest and cummerbund! Oh well!
- *If the link to Everyday Mommy won't come up, try refreshing the page!
- ** Be sure to visit Laura at I'm An Organizing Junkie for more menus!
Labels: Menu Plan Mondays