Monday, February 26, 2007
Menu Plan Monday
What a lovely new banner for us to use! This will be an un-detailed, simple, and tentative menu as I am not feeling so hot today!
- Monday-Left-over KFC and a green salad (We had Life-groups at our house last night and someone left an entire bucket--hubby is allergic to MSG, though, and will have to find something else.)
- Tuesday-Wagon wheel pasta, tiny lima beans, salad
- Wednesday- fellowship meal at church
- Thursday-Ritz Chicken (saw this at another menu plan), corn casserole, green beans
- Friday-Grilled chicken, baked potatoes, green peas
- Saturday-Left-overs again
- Sunday-Out to eat
Hope everyone has a great week. For more great menu's head to Laura's!
Oh--if you have a prayer need this week please let me know or go visit the Prayer Room!
Labels: Menu Plan Mondays