- Monday-We had an appointment with the school principal. She was so sweet and made the kids feel very comfortable about going next year. They are truly excited.
- Tuesday-The weather was great and I enjoyed a nice long walk at the riverwalk with my dear friend. And you should see the beautiful wisteria blooming in my yard. If I wasn't so lazy right now, I would go take a picture and post it!
- Wednesday- This was the day that B's brother called and said his stepson was very ill. I am so happy to report that he went home yesterday, completely back to normal. His blood has been sent all over the place to try to determine exactly what happened. They are even questioning a stroke now. We are just believing that God healed him! He is completely capable, THAT we know!
- Thursday-Errands--need I say more?
- Friday-I was so busy on Friday, that I only got to sit at the computer for about thirty minutes--can you imagine? I had two meals to coordinate for a lady in our church who just had a baby, a house to clean for company and Life Groups, a trip to Belk's for some gift buying--and a little shopping for A and M, and multiple other boring chores. I did, actually, get to sit with my family in the evening and watch "Flicka". It was a good movie--clean.
- Today, we have a birthday party and a ballgame in the afternoon, and company is coming for dinner, and I have a meal to deliver to the other side of town. Oh, and we got so much accomplished with our review this week that I feel really good about the kids testing next week!
I wanted to mention that a couple of my kirl-friends (know in real life) found my blog this week! I hadn't told a soul about this little online obsession until I opened my big mouth last weekend about the Beth Moore blog and one of my friends said, "Oh, I read that..and Boomama.net." I said, "You know Boomama?" and from then on, there was no hiding the fact that I had a blog. I tried to be very secretive, but they both found me this week! So, hello to Jenny and Amanda--I love you guys! Now keep your mouths shut!
(I do have plans of sharing with other people about my blog, but want to wait until I get my new blog design from Susie!) Have a great week everyone!
Labels: Weekly Reflection