Wednesday, April 4, 2007
My Future Plans
My sister-in-law sent this via email today. I thought it was so cute and wanted to share. If you've seen it before, PRETEND like you haven't!
When I'm an Old Lady...When I'm an old lady, I'll live with each kid, And bring so much happiness...just as they did. I want to pay back all the joy they've provided. Returning each deed! Oh, they'll be so excited! (When I'm an old lady and live with my kids) I'll write on the wall with reds, whites and blues, And I'll bounce on the furniture...wearing my shoes. I'll drink from the carton and then leave it out. I'll stuff all the toilets and oh, how they'll shout! (When I'm an old lady and live with my kids) When they're on the phone and just out of reach, I'll get into things like sugar and bleach. Oh, they'll snap their fingers and then shake their head, (When I'm an old lady and live with my kids) When they cook dinner and call me to eat, I'll not eat my green beans or salad or meat, I'll gag on my peas, spill milk on the table, And when they get angry...I'll run...if I'm able! (When I'm an old lady and live with my kids) I'll sit close to the TV, through the channels I'll click, I'll cross both eyes just to see if they stick. I'll take off my socks and throw one away, And play in the mud 'til the end of the day! (When I'm an old lady and live with my kids) And later in bed, I'll lay back and sigh, I'll say my prayers and then close my eyes. My kids will look down with a smile slowly creeping, And say with a groan, "She's so sweet when she's sleeping!"

post signature

Labels:


  posted at 9:06 AM  
  8 comments



8 Comments:
At April 04, 2007 10:52 AM, Blogger Jenny said...

How cute!! But I've decided to go sky diving when I'm an old lady. :)

 
At April 04, 2007 1:29 PM, Blogger Corrie said...

So cute!

 
At April 04, 2007 3:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

And I'll kick the back of their car seat while they are driving!

 
At April 04, 2007 4:16 PM, Blogger Becky said...

That's a riot! Oh the things we could do. I will have to turn on the hose and put it in the open window of their car! ; )

 
At April 04, 2007 6:58 PM, Blogger 2nd Cup of Coffee said...

That IS really cute. I'd never read it before.

 
At April 04, 2007 6:59 PM, Blogger 2nd Cup of Coffee said...

Oh, and I'll charge into the bathroom while they're on the stool.

 
At April 04, 2007 9:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL! How cute! I hadn't seen that one before. :o)

 
At April 05, 2007 8:36 PM, Blogger gail@more than a song said...

Very cute, I like it! I think I've heard part of it before but not all.....maybe I should forward it on to my kids to prepare them, but I bet they won't appreciate it! They might lock the doors before I come!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



About Me


Name:
Robin Green



My Complete Profile


Archives
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
January 2009
February 2009
November 2010
September 2012

Prayer Requests
prayingforHeather-120pix.jpg



Add Snippets to your site

Blog Ring
Christian Women Online
Blog Ring

Join | List | Random

Places I Visit
  • A Chelsea Morning
  • A Coach For Life
  • Antique Mommy
  • Baseballs and Bows
  • Big Blueberry Eyes
  • Big Mama
  • Blessed With Olive Plants
  • Boomama
  • Days to Come
  • Exceedingly Mundane
  • Family Doin's
  • Fruit Inspection
  • Grace and Hope
  • Home Sanctuary
  • In the Midst of It
  • Jenna's Fare
  • Kim's Candor
  • Life At 7000 Feet
  • Lots of Scotts
  • Mo Mhile Gra
  • Moments Amid Messes
  • More Than A Song
  • My Life As Annie
  • One Gals Life in the Raw
  • Raising Five
  • Sweet Tea Please
  • The LPM blog
  • Vader's Mom

  • I'm Reading
    God Is Closer Than You Think
  • The Road to Memphis
  • My Cousin, Rachel

  • Previous Posts
    I Would Love To Meet...
    A Meme For Annie-The ABC one.
    More Spring Colors
    CHOCOLATE CAKE--IT'S NOT JUST FOR DESSERT ANYMORE
    Menu Plan Monday 4/2-4/8
    Weekend Reflection
    The 6-things Meme
    Special at Our House
    I Just Had to Share My Son's Cuteness!
    I Always Wanted to be a Star!

    Miscellaneous



    ________________
    Add this to your site




    Subscribe with Bloglines




    Credits
    Blog Design by:

    Powered by: Blogger

    Photos from: istockphoto

    Meter: