Sunday, April 1, 2007
Menu Plan Monday 4/2-4/8
I thought this week I would post breakfasts and lunches for a change. Honestly, it will be easy as I'm not that creative early in the day and we have the same stuff over and over and over...I know you can hardly wait, so here goes:
- Breakfast: Monday -Friday is cereal and juice,Pancakes on Saturday, Eggs and cinnamon toast on Sunday
- Lunch: Monday-Sandwiches, apples, milk. Tuesday- egg salad sandwiches, chips, carrots. Wednesday- left-over tacos. Thursday- Macaroni and cheese. Friday- leftover chicken and dumplin's. Saturday- who knows, whatever we find. Sunday-we almost always eat out, but have been invited to dine in the home of friends for Easter.
Now on to Supper plans:
- Monday- We will grill something, haven't decided what yet, roasted potatoes, broccoli
- Tuesday- tacos
- Wednesday- beef tips and gravy at church
- Thursday- Chicken and dumplin's (This is tentative because I may be driving to visit family that might be passing through 2 hours from my home. I truly hope that doesn't happen because I literally haven't seen them in 20 years. Hope that doesn't sound terrible, but it seems like it might be a bit awkward.)
- Friday- concert--going out for dinner/don't know where but I'm excited!
- Saturday-Cubed steak (simmered in tomato sauce and green peppers), mashed potatoes, and purple hull peas
For more menu plans, go visit The Organizing Junkie
Labels: Menu Plan Mondays