Monday, March 26, 2007
Meme's are Fun *UPDATED at the end*
  1. What time did you get up this morning?About 4:30 AM (could NOT sleep)
  2. Diamonds or pearls? Diamonds
  3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Amazing Grace--and you should too!
  4. What is your favorite TV show? I don't have one unless you count House Hunters.
  5. What did you have for breakfast? A banana and a glass of milk (typical for me)
  6. What is your middle name? Not telling (but it rhymes with my last name!)
  7. What is your favorite cuisine? Italian ( and I'm lactose intolerant-not the best combination.)
  8. What foods do you dislike? SEAFOOD
  9. What are your favorite chips? Crunchy Cheetos
  10. What is your favorite CD at the moment? Hmm, couldn't tell you--maybe Chris Tomlin, Arriving
  11. What kind of car do you drive? mini-van
  12. Favorite sandwich? grilled hamburger with pineapple, Swiss, and mayo
  13. What are characteristics you can’t stand? self-centeredness and the "Life stinks" mentality
  14. What are your favorite clothes? jeans and t-shirts
  15. If you could go anywhere on vacation where would you go?Europe--specifically England, Germany, France, and Italy
  16. Where is sixteen? Way back in 1984!
  17. Where would you want to retire? There are two M states I am particularly fond of.
  18. Favorite time of day? When my husband gets home from work!
  19. Where were you born? The same town in Missouri that Charlene from Designing Women was "from"!
  20. What is your favorite sport to watch? Basketball
  21. Coke or Pepsi? Most definitely Coke--it's the Real Thing.
  22. Beavers or ducks? I would have to say ducks--not sure why though
  23. Are you a morning person or a night owl? night owl
  24. Pedicure or manicure?Both, but I've only had it done one time in my life
  25. What did you want to be when you were little? a teacher
  26. What is your best childhood memory?Playing with my sister and cousin and swimming in the river.
  27. Ever been to Africa?No
  28. Ever been toilet papering? No
  29. Been in a car accident? No
  30. Favorite day of the week? Saturday. It used to be Sunday, but now they are too busy!
  31. Favorite restaurant? Semi-Locally, Cracker Barrel. Of all time? Tomato Street in Spokane, Washington
  32. Favorite flower? Daisies
  33. Favorite ice-cream? Blue-Bell's Mocha Almond Fudge
  34. Favorite fast food restaurant? Would Pizza Hut count as fast food?
  35. How many times did you fail your driver’s test? I made 100 % the 1st time, believe it or not.
  36. From whom did you get your last email? Mike B
  37. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? Not a single one.
  38. Last person you went to dinner with? My family
  39. What are you listening to right now? Nothing
  40. What is your favorite color? Green
  41. How many tattoos do you have?None
  42. How many are you sending this Email to?None
  43. What time did you finish this e-mail blog entry? 7:02 AM
  44. Favorite magazine? Taste of Home
  45. Coffee or tea? Iced sweet tea
  46. Do you tan easily or burn easily? I burn once, then tan.
  47. Do you color your hair? I'm a fake blond.
  48. What was the first car you ever purchased without the help of your parents? I never purchased one on my own. My husband and I bought a brand new black 1990 Chevy Cavalier after we got married--stick shift.
  49. What is your most dreaded household chore? cleaning the bathrooms
  50. Who do you tag to complete this meme? Anyone who reads this and wants to do it!
    *About #29 --" been in a car accident?"--I truly forgot, but, really, we never saw that train coming...that's all I'm sayin'.
    post signature

Labels:


  posted at 7:04 AM  
  8 comments



8 Comments:
At March 26, 2007 6:11 AM, Blogger Crystal said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog and saying hi...I am with you..Coke is the real thing!
Blessings

 
At March 26, 2007 8:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awww, I love your answer about your favorite time of the day! That's so sweet!

 
At March 26, 2007 10:18 AM, Blogger Annie said...

I agree with Carrie, that's so not mine :o)
It is just a hectic time here, nothing to do with the hub. He's great.

 
At March 26, 2007 3:11 PM, Blogger Michelle said...

great meme! I dislike seafood too! and I've lived in MA and MD of all places :)

 
At March 26, 2007 8:35 PM, Blogger Kim said...

That was so fun to read. I love your answers. I might swipe this and do it tomorrow if I get a chance. I hope it's okay that I added you as one of my "imaginary friends" on my sidebar. (That's how my husband refers to my bloggy friends). I hope your week is going well.

 
At March 26, 2007 10:50 PM, Blogger Overwhelmed! said...

Wow, that's a lot of great information about YOU! :) Thanks for sharing.

 
At March 26, 2007 10:52 PM, Blogger Mandalyn said...

Thanks for the tag! I really enjoyed it!

 
At March 28, 2007 7:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fake blonds unite! And I am so with you on the jeans and t-shirts and iced sweet tea!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



About Me


Name:
Robin Green



My Complete Profile


Archives
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
January 2009
February 2009
November 2010
September 2012

Prayer Requests
prayingforHeather-120pix.jpg



Add Snippets to your site

Blog Ring
Christian Women Online
Blog Ring

Join | List | Random

Places I Visit
  • A Chelsea Morning
  • A Coach For Life
  • Antique Mommy
  • Baseballs and Bows
  • Big Blueberry Eyes
  • Big Mama
  • Blessed With Olive Plants
  • Boomama
  • Days to Come
  • Exceedingly Mundane
  • Family Doin's
  • Fruit Inspection
  • Grace and Hope
  • Home Sanctuary
  • In the Midst of It
  • Jenna's Fare
  • Kim's Candor
  • Life At 7000 Feet
  • Lots of Scotts
  • Mo Mhile Gra
  • Moments Amid Messes
  • More Than A Song
  • My Life As Annie
  • One Gals Life in the Raw
  • Raising Five
  • Sweet Tea Please
  • The LPM blog
  • Vader's Mom

  • I'm Reading
    God Is Closer Than You Think
  • The Road to Memphis
  • My Cousin, Rachel

  • Previous Posts
    3 Things Meme
    Menu Plan Monday
    Just Doing As I Was Told
    Weekend Reflection
    Whatcha Worryin' About Anyway
    Please Pray Again
    Thusday Thirteen
    Nephew Update
    Urgent Prayer Need
    Well, I Never...

    Miscellaneous



    ________________
    Add this to your site




    Subscribe with Bloglines




    Credits
    Blog Design by:

    Powered by: Blogger

    Photos from: istockphoto

    Meter: