Tuesday, April 3, 2007
A Meme For Annie-The ABC one.
  1. A is for age: 38
  2. B is for beer of choice: Root beer--don't drink anything alcoholic.
  3. C is for career right now: Mom and Wife
  4. D is for your dog's name: Don't have a dog!
  5. E is for essential item you use everyday: My Chi
  6. F is for favorite TV show at the moment: Don't have one. I don't watch Prime time tv at all.
  7. G is for favorite game: Sequence and Phase 10
  8. H is for Home town: Piedmont
  9. I is for instruments you play: Clarinet from 5th to 12th grade and a tiny bit of piano
  10. J is for favorite juice: pulp free oj
  11. K is for whose butt you'd like to kick: I can't think of a soul.
  12. L is for last place you ate: Home
  13. M is for marriage: We celebrate 18 years this year.
  14. N is for your full name: not telling you
  15. O is for overnight hospital stays: Three times for childbirth and once for pre-term labor.
  16. P is for people you were with today: my family, the neighbor boy next door, and a family that is moving back into town.
  17. Q is for quote: "You can get glad in the same pants you got mad in."
  18. R is for Biggest Regret: I have a few.
  19. S is for status: Very happily married.
  20. T is for time you woke up today: 8:00 am
  21. U is for underwear you have on now: a little nosy, aren't we?
  22. V is for vegetable you love: only one? Tiny lima beans, potatoes, broccoli
  23. W is for worst habit: Probably drinking coke. (I know there are character flaws, but let's keep this light!)
  24. X is for x-rays you've had: Dental, Spinal, Stomach
  25. Y is for yummy food you ate today: Roast Beef sub sandwich and a nutter butter bar.
  26. Z is for the zodiac sign: Virgo--but I don't believe in that stuff. This was fun! If you see this and would like to do it--Go For it--especially Babystepper and Lauren--if you haven't already been tagged!

post signature

Labels:


  posted at 10:44 AM  
  7 comments



7 Comments:
At April 03, 2007 12:26 PM, Blogger Annie said...

I didn't even think about my chi! That is definitely an essential item! Especially for me with this naturally curly hair (ack).

Having a good Tuesday?

I've had one of three parent teacher conferences scheduled today. Really the older two are more enrollments for next year. Izzy doesn't have one because I basically have one everyday when I take and pick her up. I love Izzy's teachers and therapists!

 
At April 03, 2007 1:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fun meme Jenna! Thanks for tagging me. I'll get mine up in the next couple of days. Loved the quote!

 
At April 03, 2007 7:04 PM, Blogger Mandalyn said...

Don't worry. I'm about to get Coach J back!

 
At April 03, 2007 7:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the quote!

 
At April 03, 2007 7:48 PM, Blogger Leah Belle said...

We play a lot of Sequence and Phase 10, too!

 
At April 03, 2007 9:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay, I give ... what the heck is a Chi Whi Phi Dhi ... or whatever?? LOL!!!!

 
At April 05, 2007 3:38 PM, Blogger Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane said...

Ooh, fun! Loved reading your answers :) I did this one a while back, or else I'd swipe it from you, LOL. Love that quote, it's a favorite of my sister's. And a root beer with a nutter butter bar sounds really good right now :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



About Me


Name:
Robin Green



My Complete Profile


Archives
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
January 2009
February 2009
November 2010
September 2012

Prayer Requests
prayingforHeather-120pix.jpg



Add Snippets to your site

Blog Ring
Christian Women Online
Blog Ring

Join | List | Random

Places I Visit
  • A Chelsea Morning
  • A Coach For Life
  • Antique Mommy
  • Baseballs and Bows
  • Big Blueberry Eyes
  • Big Mama
  • Blessed With Olive Plants
  • Boomama
  • Days to Come
  • Exceedingly Mundane
  • Family Doin's
  • Fruit Inspection
  • Grace and Hope
  • Home Sanctuary
  • In the Midst of It
  • Jenna's Fare
  • Kim's Candor
  • Life At 7000 Feet
  • Lots of Scotts
  • Mo Mhile Gra
  • Moments Amid Messes
  • More Than A Song
  • My Life As Annie
  • One Gals Life in the Raw
  • Raising Five
  • Sweet Tea Please
  • The LPM blog
  • Vader's Mom

  • I'm Reading
    God Is Closer Than You Think
  • The Road to Memphis
  • My Cousin, Rachel

  • Previous Posts
    More Spring Colors
    CHOCOLATE CAKE--IT'S NOT JUST FOR DESSERT ANYMORE
    Menu Plan Monday 4/2-4/8
    Weekend Reflection
    The 6-things Meme
    Special at Our House
    I Just Had to Share My Son's Cuteness!
    I Always Wanted to be a Star!
    An Impromptu Field-Trip
    A Picture..or Two

    Miscellaneous



    ________________
    Add this to your site




    Subscribe with Bloglines




    Credits
    Blog Design by:

    Powered by: Blogger

    Photos from: istockphoto

    Meter: