- *FINISHED*"The Grapes of Wrath"--a classic that I know everyone else must have read in high school or college, but I never have. It looks really good--I love that era.
- *FINISHED*"The Poisonwood Bible"--I am reading this because Lauren talked about it at her blog. It also looks like it will be most interesting!
- *FINISHED*"Uncharted"--I enjoy Angela Hunt's books and this is one of her latest. The description said it compares with the movie , "The Castaway".
- *FINISHED*"The Time Traveler's Wife"--I have heard that this is very sad--I'm up for it though.
- *FINISHED*"Hinds' Feet On High Places"--The copy I bought has a built-in devotional. I got this one because my friend, Coach J was talking about it and I realized that I may be the only Christian woman who hasn't read this yet!
So, this is definitely enough to keep me busy through the spring--especially since I don't seem to have as much time to devote to reading as I use to.--(Could it be this blog o' mine?)! And, by the way, I do not make it a habit to buy 5 books at one time--I don't know if I have ever done that before--what a rush!!!
* I also read "Standing in the Rainbow" and "Sunrise".
*Let me just say that "The Time Traveler's Wife is decidedly Non-Christian. I do not recommend it and have repented for reading it myself. * I am Spring Reading Thing complete!