With B not able to eat solid foods yet, I am not overly enthusiastic about making up this week's menu. (If you're new around here, B is my husband who just had gum surgery--not my infant. Thankfully, I have not had one of those for a very long time.)
So, I am not really doing much.
- Monday--We're having scrambled eggs (maybe B will feel like eating those), sausage and biscuits
- Tuesday--Grilled Teriyaki Chicken--I didn't get to it last week because of B's surgery.
- Wednesday--Spaghetti at church
- Thursday--Orientation Night at school--They are having a cook out there.
- Friday--I'm thinking of making Pioneer Woman's Lasagna, salad, garlic bread
- Sunday--Probably out to eat.
Labels: Menu Plan Mondays