OK, so I'm signing in to say that I am signing off--for a week or so. B and K are headed out Sunday night for an AIM missions trip to Miami. The twins and I are going to Missouri to visit with family. So, look for me back here on July 30th--unless I get a hold of some Internet service while I am up there. Don't count on it, my friends. In order for you to have some interesting Jenna factoids to read while I am gone, I am posting this meme that came through the email via my lovely and wonderful cousin/friend in Missouri. (I'm going to stay with her, so I have to be extra special nice when I talk about her!!) Right, Ang? And, please pray for her as she has had extensive surgery on her left hand due to rheumatoid arthritis. It's a nasty disease that she's been fighting since we were teenagers--we're the same age. And when you pray, please pray for complete healing as she is facing the same surgery on her right hand next year, and has already had her feet operated on. ( My mil has this too, and could definitely use prayer.)
1. Hi, my name is...JennaG
2. Never in my life have I been...bungee jumping, nor do I plan to
3. The one person/being who can drive me nuts is...B, but also my kids.
4. High school...was OK.
5. When I'm nervous...I wring my hands.
6. The last time I cried was...can't remember.
7. If I were to get married right now my best man/bridesmaid would be...Angela--wait she was 18 years ago too.
8. My hair is... extremely thick, but has been very thinned out by my hairdresser recently.
9. When I was 5...I had chicken pox.
10. Last Christmas...my husband's family came to our house to celebrate for the first time.
11. I should be...cleaning my bathrooms.
12. When I look down I see...my keyboard and my lap.
13. The happiest recent event was...lunch with friends on Sunday--while our kids swam.
14. If I were a character on 'Friends' I'd be...RICH! (sorry, stole that from my cousin.)
15. By this time next year...my kids will have finished their first year at private school--and I will be nearly 40.
16. My current gripe is...my husband has stuff lying all over the place.
17. I have a hard time understanding...abortion
18. There's this guy I know that...can wiggle his ears. (I stole that one too)
19. You know I like you when...I talk to you --that sounds snobby, doesn't it. I didn't mean it that way, though.
20. If I won an award, the first person I would tell would be...B. Could be the 1st person I run into that I know, though!
21. Take my advice...don't sweat the small stuff.
22. Something that I really want to buy is...a bedroom suite for my youngest daughter.
23. If you visited the place I was born...you'd be in Poplar Bluff (stole this one, but only because it was the same).
24. I plan to visit...with my cousin, sisters, and other family members next week when I get to Missouri.
25. If you spend the night at my house...I would hope you would feel comfortable and at home.
26. I'd stop my wedding if...already married.
27. The world could do without...sin.
28. I'd rather lick the belly of a cockroach than...eat it! Who thinks of these things?
29. Most recent thing I've bought myself...a denim skirt from Old Navy.
30. Most recent thing someone else bought me...I've gotten Good Mail from Judi and Christy.
31. My favorite blonde is...me--I'm kidding.
32. My favorite brunette is...my hubby
. 33. My favorite redhead is... (are) my nieces and nephews.
34. My middle name is...private--Yes, that's Jenna Private G.
35. This morning I...was rudely awakened at 8:40 by my husband and daughter, and then I went to Curves. (Yes, I was still asleep at that hour, but only because I couldn't sleep for 3 hours during the night.)
36. The animals I would like to see flying besides birds are...pigs.
37. Once, at a bar...my hubby , who was then my boyfriend, almost got in a fight, and it scared me half to death. I've never been to another one and don't have any plans to.
38. Last night I was...reading Reader's Digest.
39. There's this girl I know who...had better get her room cleaned.
40. I don't know...if anyone else would want to do this meme, but I'd sure like to read it if you do.
41. A better name for me would be...Lazy Daisy-just kidding, but I really should be cleaning my bathrooms. I like the name I have.
42. Tomorrow I am...running errands with hubby, doing laundry, and packing to go.
43. Tonight I am... cleaning my bathrooms, and making Bacon and tomato sandwiches--and maybe some brownies.
44. My birthday is...September 15th.