Friday, July 20, 2007
Signing Off and 44 question Meme

OK, so I'm signing in to say that I am signing off--for a week or so. B and K are headed out Sunday night for an AIM missions trip to Miami. The twins and I are going to Missouri to visit with family. So, look for me back here on July 30th--unless I get a hold of some Internet service while I am up there. Don't count on it, my friends. In order for you to have some interesting Jenna factoids to read while I am gone, I am posting this meme that came through the email via my lovely and wonderful cousin/friend in Missouri. (I'm going to stay with her, so I have to be extra special nice when I talk about her!!) Right, Ang? And, please pray for her as she has had extensive surgery on her left hand due to rheumatoid arthritis. It's a nasty disease that she's been fighting since we were teenagers--we're the same age. And when you pray, please pray for complete healing as she is facing the same surgery on her right hand next year, and has already had her feet operated on. ( My mil has this too, and could definitely use prayer.)

Here goes:

1. Hi, my name is...JennaG

2. Never in my life have I been...bungee jumping, nor do I plan to

3. The one person/being who can drive me nuts is...B, but also my kids.

4. High school...was OK.

5. When I'm nervous...I wring my hands.

6. The last time I cried was...can't remember.

7. If I were to get married right now my best man/bridesmaid would be...Angela--wait she was 18 years ago too.

8. My hair is... extremely thick, but has been very thinned out by my hairdresser recently.

9. When I was 5...I had chicken pox.

10. Last Christmas...my husband's family came to our house to celebrate for the first time.

11. I should be...cleaning my bathrooms.

12. When I look down I see...my keyboard and my lap.

13. The happiest recent event was...lunch with friends on Sunday--while our kids swam.

14. If I were a character on 'Friends' I'd be...RICH! (sorry, stole that from my cousin.)

15. By this time next year...my kids will have finished their first year at private school--and I will be nearly 40.

16. My current gripe is...my husband has stuff lying all over the place.

17. I have a hard time understanding...abortion

18. There's this guy I know that...can wiggle his ears. (I stole that one too)

19. You know I like you when...I talk to you --that sounds snobby, doesn't it. I didn't mean it that way, though.

20. If I won an award, the first person I would tell would be...B. Could be the 1st person I run into that I know, though!

21. Take my advice...don't sweat the small stuff.

22. Something that I really want to buy is...a bedroom suite for my youngest daughter.

23. If you visited the place I was born...you'd be in Poplar Bluff (stole this one, but only because it was the same).

24. I plan to visit...with my cousin, sisters, and other family members next week when I get to Missouri.

25. If you spend the night at my house...I would hope you would feel comfortable and at home.

26. I'd stop my wedding if...already married.

27. The world could do without...sin.

28. I'd rather lick the belly of a cockroach than...eat it! Who thinks of these things?

29. Most recent thing I've bought myself...a denim skirt from Old Navy.

30. Most recent thing someone else bought me...I've gotten Good Mail from Judi and Christy.

31. My favorite blonde is...me--I'm kidding.

32. My favorite brunette is...my hubby

. 33. My favorite redhead is... (are) my nieces and nephews.

34. My middle name is...private--Yes, that's Jenna Private G.

35. This morning I...was rudely awakened at 8:40 by my husband and daughter, and then I went to Curves. (Yes, I was still asleep at that hour, but only because I couldn't sleep for 3 hours during the night.)

36. The animals I would like to see flying besides birds are...pigs.

37. Once, at a bar...my hubby , who was then my boyfriend, almost got in a fight, and it scared me half to death. I've never been to another one and don't have any plans to.

38. Last night I was...reading Reader's Digest.

39. There's this girl I know who...had better get her room cleaned.

40. I don't know...if anyone else would want to do this meme, but I'd sure like to read it if you do.

41. A better name for me would be...Lazy Daisy-just kidding, but I really should be cleaning my bathrooms. I like the name I have.

42. Tomorrow I am...running errands with hubby, doing laundry, and packing to go.

43. Tonight I am... cleaning my bathrooms, and making Bacon and tomato sandwiches--and maybe some brownies.

44. My birthday is...September 15th.

post signature

Labels: ,


  posted at 3:42 PM  
  11 comments



11 Comments:
At July 20, 2007 4:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cute. My birthday is Sept. 18!

 
At July 20, 2007 6:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This was cute. I'm gonna save it for a rainy day. Have a safe trip!

 
At July 20, 2007 6:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That was fun to read! Have a safe and wonderful trip!

 
At July 20, 2007 7:10 PM, Blogger Mandalyn said...

I didn't know you were going out of town. I will miss you Wednesday night--especially since we didn't get to talk this past Wed. :(
I hope you have a great time in Missouri visiting family!

I will e-mail you the place with the Skillet cookie.

I have your b-day written down (right next to my husband's)!:)

 
At July 21, 2007 7:31 AM, Blogger Tricia said...

Love it!! Have fun!! I'll miss reading your blog :(

 
At July 21, 2007 12:53 PM, Blogger Jenny said...

I didn't know you were going either, but I hope you have a wonderful time!! :) (I know you will!!) And the title of your post scared me for a bit....don't know why...maybe I'm just paranoid 'cause another MS gal just "signed off" for a indefinite period of time.....whew! I'm back to breathing normal again. :)

 
At July 21, 2007 3:53 PM, Blogger Karen Hossink said...

I know a girl just like your number 39 girl!
I hope you have a great time with your family.

 
At July 22, 2007 2:10 PM, Blogger gail@more than a song said...

I hope y'all have a wonderful trip! We'll miss you while you're gone.
I'm so with you on the bungee jumping thing, don't like abortion either.
Have GOT to get some real tomatoes this week and make blt's!

 
At July 22, 2007 4:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love it! I may have to borrow it one day soon. The new job is really getting to my blogging ability. Enjoy your trip!!

 
At July 22, 2007 7:40 PM, Blogger Annie said...

YEA!!! I'm tickled pink!!!

 
At July 22, 2007 10:15 PM, Blogger Michelle said...

Great meme! I might have to "steal" this one :) My sister's bday is also Sep 15. and I'm with you on #2 - never done it and don't plan on it!

Will be praying for cousin's upcoming surgery!

Have a great trip!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



About Me


Name:
Robin Green



My Complete Profile


Archives
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
January 2009
February 2009
November 2010
September 2012

Prayer Requests
prayingforHeather-120pix.jpg



Add Snippets to your site

Blog Ring
Christian Women Online
Blog Ring

Join | List | Random

Places I Visit
  • A Chelsea Morning
  • A Coach For Life
  • Antique Mommy
  • Baseballs and Bows
  • Big Blueberry Eyes
  • Big Mama
  • Blessed With Olive Plants
  • Boomama
  • Days to Come
  • Exceedingly Mundane
  • Family Doin's
  • Fruit Inspection
  • Grace and Hope
  • Home Sanctuary
  • In the Midst of It
  • Jenna's Fare
  • Kim's Candor
  • Life At 7000 Feet
  • Lots of Scotts
  • Mo Mhile Gra
  • Moments Amid Messes
  • More Than A Song
  • My Life As Annie
  • One Gals Life in the Raw
  • Raising Five
  • Sweet Tea Please
  • The LPM blog
  • Vader's Mom

  • I'm Reading
    God Is Closer Than You Think
  • The Road to Memphis
  • My Cousin, Rachel

  • Previous Posts
    Four Things Meme
    My Day
    Menu Plan Monday
    Joy Comes In the Morning
    In Memory Part 2
    In Memory
    Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Bread
    I'VE GOT THE BLUEBERRY BLUES
    5 Things I "Dig" About Jesus Meme
    All-righty--Here's my menu plan for the week. And...

    Miscellaneous



    ________________
    Add this to your site




    Subscribe with Bloglines




    Credits
    Blog Design by:

    Powered by: Blogger

    Photos from: istockphoto

    Meter: