Monday, September 24, 2007
Fall Into Reading 2007 and a Tiny Give-Away
I so enjoyed reading all the books I picked for the Spring Reading Thing. And I've had a lot of fun picking out what I will read this fall. The list is not extensive, but I'm looking forward to it. Katrina's reading challenges are always fun to participate in. If you haven't joined up--hop on over for a visit. Also, I am hosting a little give-away. Details at the end of this post. My Fall Reading List:
- An Amish Family --finished, very good and informative, easy read
- The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants-- finished, fun book,but really for younger readers (secular).
- Summer --finished, I was literally in tears at the end of this one. I could relate to Ashley.
- The Secret Life of Bees--finished, I really enjoyed this book--different from most I've read (secular).
- Oliver Twist
- Silas Marner --finished, This is a terrific book.
- Murder on the Orient Express
- A Woman After God's Own Heart
- Sisterchicks Do the Hula
- Peace Like a River --finished,I thouroughly enjoyed this book but was a little disappointed with the ending.
- A Thousand Splendid Suns
- Playing For Pizza--currently reading