I haven't done a meme in a while, and this one looks fun. Thanks for the tag, Kim
1. Accent--I don't have one--but if I had to say, it would be Midwestern, I guess.
2. I don't drink--anything alcoholic. I also don't drink diet anything.
3. Chores I dislike--anything in the bathroom--yuck. I particularly hate scrubbing the shower stall.
4. Pets--don't have any. We used to have a lovely Golden Retriever named Riley.
5. Essential Electronics--computer and Chi flat iron.
6. Perfume--Tommy Hilfiger's Freedom. I used to always wear Eternity. I haven't been wearing perfume for the last year or so.
7. Gold or Silver-Silver--my wedding ring is gold though.
8. Insomnia--about two weeks out of the month.
9. Job Title--Keeper of the Home
10. Most Admired Traits--organization--and I have managed to stay somewhat slender over the years.
11. Kids--I have 4 children. Three on earth, and one precious girl in heaven.
12. Phobia--I am terribly afraid of cancer and reptiles.
13. Religion~Full Gospel/Assemblies of God
14. Siblings--I have two younger sisters, and two step-brothers--one older and one younger. I didn't have step brothers until after I was married. My dad was widowed and remarried after I was married.
15. Time I wake up--I get up at 6:50 am--unless it's the weekend--then I get up around 8.
16. Unusual talent/skill--I would have to say that I don't have one that I know of. My friends would say that I have an uncanny ability to remember the date or year that certain events happened.
17. Vegetables I refuse to eat--brussel sprouts, asparagus, and beets.
18. Worst habit--drinking Coke--and I'm not spontaneous at all--I am a huge planner.
19. X-rays--dental, stomach, spinal
20. My favorite meal--Fried chicken, mashed potatoes, lima beans, steamed carrots, biscuits and gravy. And don't forget the chocolate cake. Yum. Of course, you have to roll me away from the table after a meal like that.
21. I am tagging: whoever wants to do this meme. I hope you will.