Tuesday, August 14, 2007
Menu Plan Monday
Posting this on Tuesday is forgivable, isn't it? Even though I read other people's menus yesterday, I completely forgot to make up my own. So, here it is in all its glory.
- Monday-We had leftover Pioneer Woman's lasagna. This is absolutely delicious. We discovered that it is just as good if you use all ground beef and no sausage. I made two pans--one with sausage and one without. Sausage has MSG in it and hubby is allergic, so I made one just for him. We were split about half and half as to which one was the best.
- Tuesday- Homemade Chicken and Rice soup. This is a staple around here. We have it quite often.
- Wednesday- Fried chicken at church- that is always a treat.
- Thursday- Tacos
- Friday- Chicken and Broccoli casserole. This is one of my favorite meals--probably because of the curry in it. I will post this recipe at my food blog. If you haven't visited, drop on by. I'm only posting one new recipe a week.
- Saturday- TBQ (Teen Bible Quiz) kickoff swim party. We will be eating there. B and I are in charge of the quizzing team this year. Fun.
Hope you all have a great week. Thanks to Laura for hosting.
Labels: Menu Plan Mondays