Sunday, March 11, 2007
Menu Plan Monday
Another week, another meal plan! So far, so good. I followed my menu plan really well last week and we ended up only missing one of the meals but that was because of a banquet I wasn't planning for. So, let me give you what you came for:
- Monday-We have a refrigerator full of leftovers--and when I say full--I mean to overflowing. We must clean it out--TODAY!
- Tuesday-I have new deer meat in the freezer and I am going to make myself fix it. I am not crazy about it but the rest of the family likes it. My unselfish act for the day will be to fry up some venison. Not sure what I am fixing to go with it yet!
- Wednesday- Fried chicken night at church--my favorite!
- Thursday-We didn't get to the meatloaf last week so I am going to fix those today. We always have this with mashed potatoes, corn, and broccoli.
- Friday-I have a hankering for home-made chicken and rice soup. We love it. I would share the recipe except I don't have one--I just do what looks right. I have made it so many times, I don't think about the amounts--I just "eye" everything.
- Saturday-Today is the birthday of my friend's daughter and we are invited for the big 2nd birthday shin-dig! Supper is included and I am guessing, with this weather, that they will be grilling burgers! Can't wait!
I hope y'all have a really great week and that God is with you in a special way this week! Oh, and before I forget, go here for more fantastic menu plans.
Labels: Menu Plan Mondays