Saturday, March 3, 2007
Ugh--I just typed this whole post and accidentally hit the wrong button and deleted it! I guess I will start all over...
Here are the nicest things about my week:
- Chinese on Sunday for lunch, a nice pot-luck at our house after Life-groups
- Since I felt bad Monday, I was so glad someone left a whole bucket of KFC for supper.
- Tuesday, I had my fake blonde put in. That probably made my hubby happier than anyone as he hates my "skunk-stripe"!
- Wednesday and Thursday were big errand days and I am so glad I got a lot done!
- Friday we went for a nice steak dinner--we even let the kids order steak--that's a big treat around here. Except for the bug crawling in M.'s salad, we had a wonderful time and had a nice discount to boot!
- Today, we finished up a big fundraiser for Teen Bible Quiz and that makes me very happy! Both of the twins scored several times in their respective games and that made them happy and me very proud!
Have a great week!
Labels: Weekly Reflection