It's time for Menu Plan again. I have enjoyed doing this but I have to admit that I strayed a little from my last menu! Who could resist a steak dinner when the menu called for roast beef in the crock pot?
Here's the plan for this week:
- Monday-- We're having chicken spaghetti tonight and I am looking forward to it. This recipe calls for Rotel and Velveeta cheese--it delish!
- Tuesday--I'm afraid we are having left-over chicken spaghetti because the recipe makes plenty and it is very good the second time around!
- Wednesday--This is the night of our fellowship meal at church. This week it is Taco Salad and Banana Pudding! Yum--that's one of my fave's! (Fried chicken is my no. 1 )
- Thursday--Little Cheddar Meatloaves, mashed potatoes, broccoli, and corn
- Friday--Stuffed shells, salad, garlic toast
- Saturday--I'm not real sure yet but I am thinking about coconut chicken.
We really enjoyed the Ritzy chicken from last week--I just finished the last of the left-overs tonight! Yum--A. wasn't crazy about it and he was the one who made it--the rest of us loved it.
Hope you all have a great week. Thanks to Laura for hosting--we so appreciate it! God bless you all and come back and visit sometime. I'd love to get to know you!
Labels: Menu Plan Mondays