- Monday- fried tenderized deer steaks, macaroni and tomatoes, peas
- Tuesday-taco salad ( a warm-weather favorite around here) and chocolate cake
- Wednesday-fellowship meal at church--I think its hamburger steak and gravy--not my favorite, but I'm not cooking!
- Thursday-We will have the chicken and rice soup that I didn't get around to last week!
- Friday-Left-over day
- Saturday- I want to have company and grill hamburgers, make potato salad, and baked beans! ( I have a great, unusual recipe for baked beans that I will post below--scrumptious)
Have a great week everyone and for more great plans go see Laura's site!
Amanda's Baked Beans
2 large cans Bush's Original Baked Beans
1/3 cup ketchup
1 teaspoon mustard
1/2 cup brown sugar
1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
1 regular sized can pineapple chunks, including some juice
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
1/2 of an onion, chopped
1 package smoked sausage, sliced
Mix all ingredients together and bake at 425 degrees for 30-45 minutes until heated though!
These are delicious and the pineapple, cinnamon, and sausage make a wonderful flavor!
Labels: Menu Plan Mondays