I saw it over at Susie's a long time ago and had saved it! Now, I have a real live blog award to put in my sidebar! Fun!
Thanks a bunch Gail and Annie! You're too sweet for words!
Now, enough of the mushy stuff--I am suppose to pass this award on to 5 bloggers who make me think! This will be easy.
- Everyday Mommy--I know, I know, what is little ole me doing nominating the wonderful Everyday Mommy for an award? Well, I just happen to admire the stand she takes for high morals and Christianity, and I can honestly say she has made me think more than anyone I've read in the blogosphere!
- Mississippi Girl--She won't even know who I am, but I have lurked there (how rude of me) since last summer. She is an inspiration to me--living out this year while her husband serves overseas. I am a military wife who has never had to go longer than two months without my honey, and I admire anyone who can make it through with such amazing strength and resolve. She's not been around as much lately, but that's OK, she's got an awful lot on her plate right now. Go visit her if you get a chance--she's southern through and through, and she's even a Bulldog fan!
- Jodi at Fruit Inspection is another favorite of mine! She has written some wonderful posts concerning finances---tithing and saving, to name a couple. She has a sweet spirit and a great chicken salad recipe! ;) I know you will enjoy her as much as I have.
- Coach J is my real life friend. She has always made me laugh, and she probably doesn't know that she makes me think, as well. She has a precious, sensitive, teacher's heart. I have always admired her openness to what the Holy Spirit is doing in her life! Her posts have already shown that. She's a gem!
- Mandalyn is also my real life friend. I am 10 years her senior, and thought that since I was so much older, I would have so much wisdom to pass down. HA! It didn't take very long for me to realize that she is a very mature and wise woman, and she will be just fine without any mentoring from me. So, I have enjoyed being her friend and watching her with her two precious babies. Her posts have been wonderful so far, and she really has a lot to offer us in our corner of cyberspace.
This was not as easy as I thought--