Wednesday, July 4, 2007
A Couple of Sweet Awards
Thanks so much to Annie and Leahbelle for thinking that I rock. I'm guessin' not too many people would describe me as "rockin'" , but I'll take it when I can get it. Just call me Rockin' Jenna.
And thanks to Annie for giving me this Reflection award. How sweet is my friend, Annie. Someday we are going to meet in real life--I just know we are--and I am looking forward to it. She is the picture of rock solid determination and faith, and I love her for that. I told her the other day--behind the scenes--that she is very industrious as well. She laughed at me. But, don't y'all think so? I mean, she did dive in and fix her very own computer--like welding and all.
I am supposed to nominate five people for each of these awards. I'm going to do double duty and nominate five people total. I am such a rebel. Here are the official rules: The reason for the title is because this award should make you reflect on five bloggers who have been an encouragement, a source of love, impacted you in some way, and have been a Godly example to you. Five Bloggers who when you reflect on them you get a sense of pride and joy... of knowing them and being blessed by them.1. Copy this post.2. Reflect on five six bloggers and write a least a paragraph about each one.3. Make sure you link this post so others can read it and the rules.4. Go leave your chosen bloggers a comment and let them know they've been given the award.5. Put the award icon on your site.
- Rockin' Blogger--Carrie @ My L'il Corner of the World. I love her because she was having a baby one day, and posting her menu on the blog the next--well, not really--but almost. She is a sweet, sweet lady and is always so good to comment and lift me up!
- Rockin' Blogger--Mandalyn @ Grace and Hope. Mandalyn has been my real life friend for 7 years now, but only recently became my blogger buddy. I have learned more about her, and I'm sure she would agree that we know each other better now than we did a few months ago because of our blogs. She is doing such a service to her family by keeping track of all the cute things her daughters say and do. She is a hard-working woman and mother.
- Rockin' Blogger--Judi @ Mommy of Two--I love Judi--she is so honest and open with her posts. I am hoping that she keeps right on posting when she can. She is a wonderful southern girl that I hope to meet someday as well--I will be heading her direction in October so maybe we can work that out. She is thoughtful--and even sent a book my way a couple weeks ago. (I'm reading it now.) Thanks a bunch, Judi.
- Blogger Reflection Award--Coach Jenny @ A Coach For Life--Jenny has also been my real life friend for 7 years. I think she deserves this award because she is a thinker--a deep thinker. I enjoy reading her posts because they make ME think. I wish you all had the pleasure of knowing her in real life--you would truly be blessed by her and her sweet teacher's heart. Plus, she is a lot of fun to be around.
- Blogger Reflection Award--Annie @ My Life As Annie--I'm coming right back atcha with this one because you are the greatest. I have learned a whole kaboodle from you during the past 5 months.
I really could do more if I had more time. In my humble opinion, I think all Christian Mommy Bloggers rock. You all rock and I am honored to "know" every one of you.