Sunday, June 24, 2007
Menu Plan Monday
It's Monday once again--I surely didn't post much last week, since there is only one post between this Menu Plan and last week's. In my defense, I did delete one post after thinking better of what I wrote. This is going to be a different week. I am having lunch with friends on Monday--and dinner with friends on Monday. I am really looking forward to that. Coach Jenny, Mandalyn, and I are heading a little ways out of town to go to Ruby Tuesdays for dinner--Mandalyn probably doesn't know where we're going yet, since Coach Jenny and I just decided where we were going while we were at church this morning. We decided that if she wanted to be in on the planning, she had to be there when the planning was taking place. We're real good friends like that. And we love her. Anyway, here's my menu--that is what you came for, right?!
- Monday--the family is eating all the mega leftovers from having company this weekend; I am going out.
- Tuesday--venison, baked potatoes, steamed carrots
- Wednesday--baked chicken at church
- Thursday--ham and bean soup
- Friday--grilled chicken, roasted potatoes, green beans, salad
- Saturday--Sunday is our 18th anniversary--since it's a church day, we may go out on Saturday night--B and I might go out and order pizza for the kids. I would like to go see Oceans 13 and go to my favorite local steak restaurant.
I hope you all have a wonderful week. I'm looking forward to reading your menus. For more great menus, go visit Laura.
Labels: Menu Plan Monday