- Monday-Homemade sloppy joes, homemade spicy potato wedges, corn (from this month's taste of home magazine)
- Tuesday-Baked Bar-B-Q Chicken, steamed broccoli, fruit
- Wednesday-Chicken and Dumplings at church
- Thursday-Stuffed pasta shells, green beans, garlic bread
- Friday-Breakfast for supper--eggs, sausage, biscuits
- Saturday-Chicken and rice soup, bread, apple pie (B. will be home late on this night-Yay-I want plenty of leftovers of this for Sunday after church. He will be tired and wanting home-cooking. This is his favorite of all I make.)
We had a great time in Memphis--the kids loved Graceland. The mall was wonderful--we only get to a big mall once or twice a year, so it was a treat. We spent too much. K. and I both got new swimsuits. We also enjoyed the time with grandparents-- and the food was great. B.'s dad grilled rib eye steaks for us. We had a blast at the zoo on Saturday--it was the best to be with my sister and her family. We haven't seen them since Thanksgiving. The place was packed, but it wasn't too hot. We even got to see some of those African elephants that my hubby is seeing out in the wild. B. called at 4 AM on Sunday morning--and I was never so thrilled to get a phone call. My heart was racing forever because of the wake-up call, but it was wonderful to hear his voice and to know all was well. No luck with the elephant yet. I have pictures from the weekend to share, but they are in my daughter's camera--and she is off babysitting today. Have a great week everyone.
Labels: Menu Plan Mondays