I was tagged again for the Random 7. Sweet Sara at The Estrogen Files is the culprit--actually, I am only to glad to comply! Here we go:
- My first car was a 1976 yellow Ford pinto. Ugly as sin.
- I love to watch Little House on the Prairie.
- I was not allowed to go to movies or school dances when I was growing up. The first movie I saw was, "The Gremlins" when I was in 7th grade. I had gone to my cousin's house in St. Louis for the week and they went. My parents never knew about that.
- I have a floating kidney. I can't believe I forgot that one. ( This means that it is not attached as it should be and flops forward in my stomach when I am standing or sitting. It is in its right place only when I am lying down. I was born this way--apparently.--I didn't know about it until after my first pregnancy caused it to shift or something.)
- I do not wear sun glasses--I don't like them. I read once that your eyes soak up good things from the sun and it keeps you healthy.
- Have I said before that I'm not a water person? I would like to be--it really does look like fun--sort of... I usually sit on the sidelines and watch. Waterslides are fun, but once is enough for me. I make myself go for the kids.
- When I have to sleep away from home, I usually can't fall asleep until around 3 am. When we are on vacation as a family, we do not schedule early activities. I just about "die" when we have to get up before 8 or 9. We are getting ready to go to the Chicago area for JBQ Nationals, and I am already dreading the wake up calls! I've tried sleeping pills for trips, but they make me feel worse than if I hadn't slept.
And there you have it-7 totally random and boring things about me!
Have a wonderful day.