Monday, May 14, 2007
What shall we eat this week? I have a bit of a plan--we'll just have to see how it goes.
- Monday-Today is my hubby's 39th birthday. I have been making the same meal for his birthday for the past 18 years. His mother made the same meal all the years before that. We will be having Ham Pie, green beans, applesauce, and key lime pie.
- Tuesday- Parmesan chicken, rice, lima beans
- Wednesday- Meatloaf at church
- Thursday-Scrambled eggs and Overnight Apple French Toast (new for us--will post recipe if we like it)
- Friday-Grilled marinated chicken, baked potatoes, broccoli
- Saturday-Fried venison tenderloin, corn casserole, garden salad, jello salad
- Sunday--probably Pizza Hut!
Go visit Laura for other menu plans and have a wonderful week. http://orgjunkie.blogspot.com/2007/05/menu-plan-monday-may-14th.html
Labels: Menu Plan Mondays