Monday, May 7, 2007
Menu Plan Monday
I just can't tell you how glad I am that last week is over. Our family is finally going to be able to slow down a little and recover from "Annie". My extended family was not able to come after all--which we were sad about--but understood. The play was just wonderful--I will post about it tomorrow-hopefully. For now, I need to get this week's meals planned. Here's what I've got for now.
- Monday- My mentor is making dinner for all her "mentee's" tonight--and then we are having a scavenger hunt--with my mentor,there is no telling what this will involve. This is our last meeting before our summer break. I don't know what I will be having (I know it will be good) and the rest of my family is eating left-over stuffed pasta shells, green beans, and corn.
- Tuesday-Chicken stir-fry over rice-- I enjoyed this so much last week that I planned for it again.
- Wednesday-Fried Chicken at church.
- Thursday-Hamburger casserole, green peas, green salad
- Friday-Burgers on the grill, corn on cob, french fries or maybe potato salad. (We didn't get to the burgers last week.)
- Sunday-Out to eat and I'm making a German chocolate cake and something Mexican to take to Life groups.
Labels: Menu Plan Mondays