Saturday, April 28, 2007
We've had such a busy week this week--I don't even know where to begin. I'll just skim the highlights...
- I started out the week feeling very blue. I stayed home from my mentoring group on Monday evening because it was the only night B would be home in the evening for two solid weeks.
- Tuesday, I burned a CD of my mom singing for my dad. She passed away 20 years ago, and somehow, my dad had never gotten a copy of this. He's been waiting for me to do it since last summer.
- Several days were filled with errands. Lots of stuff to take care of with company coming, a banquet, and a play.
- Friday, we set up for the TBQ banquet--which took several hours. I also received a lovely poem from my sister (that she wrote)--it was so cute and funny and just made my day.
- Today, we had a parent work day for "Annie"--it did not take very long, and the kids ended up rehearsing for awhile. I finally went and bought all the flowers I want for my yard. I have plans of getting them all planted "tomorrow, tomorrow, I'll love ya, tomorrow." (Excuse me for that, but I have been listening to Annie songs for months and months.) Tonight was the night of the long-awaited TBQ Banquet. I did talk K into one picture. She looks just lovely!
Labels: Weekly Reflection