Saturday, April 21, 2007
Here's a quick reflection for you:
- Sunday-My hubby was supposed to fly during church and wasn't able to because of the weather. He walked in during praise and worship and surprised me! Loved that. We had a good lunch with our friends, T. and K.--and B. got hit with a little msg--it wasn't too bad though. Eating out can be very difficult for him!
- Monday-I stayed home the entire day. Got the laundry done and the bills paid.
- Tuesday-B's grandmother fell and broke her hip--she is doing very well. She just said she's not overly happy with the nurses!
- Wednesday-I did not feel well all day--tummy woes! I even left church early and left Coach J working all alone on a project we are doing together. I've felt bad about that the past couple days. Let me just say that it was good that I left! ;)
- Thursday- I enjoyed my Riverwalk walking with my friend. The weather was just perfect for it. My son and I had a nice evening at home while B and the girls were at drama practice. The play is coming up in a couple of weeks--they are in the musical, "Annie"! B is Oliver (Daddy) Warbucks. Thank goodness, he doesn't have to shave his head.
- Friday-We had a great family night--I just posted about it. We love to Farkle!
- Saturday-Today, we have a Teen Bible Quiz car wash in the morning and a 16th birthday bash in the afternoon/evening. They are having a digital scavenger hunt--which will be a hit, I'm sure! B and K went to the car wash and I am getting stuff done around here--you know, important stuff, like blogging! No, actually, I must get busy--Have a great weekend.
Labels: Weekly Reflection