- Look around!! Describe to me the very first handmade *gift* your eyes run by that was made for YOU from one of your children. Then, tell me why you have it displayed where you do.~~There are, literally, no hand made gifts anywhere around me. Not a one, if mine have made anything, it is put up somewhere. Mine never went to school where they made special things for parents. They did give me extra special valentine's this year. You can read them here.
- Looking back on our childhood, we all can remember something we *always* wanted as a kid, but just never got. What is the one thing you can still remember to this day that you never had the *joy* of receiving? ~~ Carrie, this is hard. I'm trying...I, honestly, can't think of any particular thing I wanted. We sure didn't have much, but I don't remember a thing. I guess, as a young teenager, I wanted my parents to buy a VCR--they finally did though. I did always want to be a part of a particular crowd at school and that never happened--does that count?
- What is one phobia that you have that others may find silly? I'm not talking fear of snakes. I mean *silly*, as in, others just don't get why on earth you're scared of *that*? ~Again, I can't think of anything silly that I am afraid of. I think most can kind of relate to the things I'm afraid of--I fear dying young like my mom did. I am sometimes afraid that somone might break in my house and hurt me or the kids. I fear someone walking into a public place and pulling out a gun and shooting me and/or people I love. You know--nothing particularly silly. Maybe, I'm afraid that someone might see me without my makeup or that I will become overweight!!
- Name one saying that you made up out of the blue. Nobody in the general public would know what you meant by it but your family is all too aware of exactly what you mean when the words spout out.~ I'm not that creative to make up my own saying. I copy the sayings of others, though, like, " You snooze; you lose!" and "Treat your family like company!", and the one I'm most famous for, "You can get glad in the same pants you got mad in!"
- You have the power to grant one miracle to someone outside of your own family. This miracle can not be frivolous. Who would you grant this miracle to. What would the miracle be? How would you go about granting it?~~ has to be some ONE. Hmmm...Carrie, you must have really had fun with these...All that I can think of at this moment is that I would like to see Annie's Izzy healed. If I were the one granting, it would happen in the blink of an eye! One second--she'd be completely restored!
Well, that was fun! Now, the way this is supposed to go is for anyone who wants to be randomized by me to let me know in my comments. I will come up with 5 questions for you and you can answer them on your own blog. Join in, it's a good time! And let me know when you have your answers posted so I can come see! And thank you, Carrie, for the questions! I enjoyed it.