- Monday-Parmesan chicken, rice, green beans, corn
- Tuesday-fried venison, potatoes, tiny limas
- Wednesday-Pepper steak at church
- Thursday- Pizza for A. and me. B. and the girls will be at musical practice from 330 until 830!
- Friday- steak, baked potatoes, and broccoli bake from my friend, Carrie! I will have to revise a bit because of the msg that is in cream of mushroom soup!
- Saturday-birthday party for our sweet friend Hannah--who is going to be 16!!!
- Sunday--still deciding if we will eat at home and invite someone over, or if we will go out! We'll just see how this week goes--it will probably depend on whether I get this house cleaned or not!
Not very creative this week--mostly good ole standbys! I did get my Simple and Delicious magazine in the mail and hope to try out a few new recipe's next week! Hope you all have a great week. Go visit Laura for more menu plans!
Labels: Menu Plan Mondays