--The Not So Good: B. was sick on Monday night and I felt so bad for him. We are pretty sure it was caused by MSG--the enemy of B's life! It was a tough night for him, and we were tired on Tuesday. He had to stay home from work--which he never does! He is completely recovered now and is taking care of the yard this morning!
- -- The Good:I was able to get the twin's closets and dressers gone through. This is such a chore and it was so nice to have all the "too-small" clothes packed up and ready to give away. Everything is nice and neat and ready for the Spring/Summer! Everyone has everything they need for the warmer weather. Thank the Lord!
- --The Better: I went to BAM and bought 5 books! Wow, that was a blast. I already had in mind the one's I wanted so it didn't take that long. I have already started one-"The Poisonwood Bible". I'm excited about participating in the Spring Reading Thing! (Hopefully, I will get in some good reading time this weekend!)
- --The Best: The Concert was a lot of fun last night. Aaron Shust was my favorite. It was obvious that he is new on the scene, but everyone really livened up when he sang, "My Saviour, My God". Love that song! I can honestly take or leave Audio Adrenaline. Please, don't be offended. I did enjoy the "Big, Big House" song and a couple others. I found it very interesting that Mercy Me use to open for Audio Adrenaline, and now it is the other way around. Many were sad that Audio Adrenaline is breaking up. Oh, and let me say that I haven't seen a Mohawk like the one I saw last night on one of the band members since I was in NYC two years ago-- Pretty impressive! Mercy Me was very good. I did tell B. , at one point, that I must be getting old, because I think I prefer studio-controlled music--like Cd's! I had a hard time understanding what they were saying. Their "I Can Only Imagine" was the best of the night--probably since I already new all the words. We had a great dinner at Ruby Tuesday's. I love their salad bar so much--it's a good thing we don't have one here--or is it? What harm could salad do?I also ran into a dear friend that, even though we live in the same town, I haven't seen her in awhile. She went through the loss of her hubby 5 years ago (who was one my husband's dearest friends) and it was so nice to talk to her and to see her so happy. She looked great!
- --We have big plans for tonight! Woo hoo! Hallmark is showing "Love's Unending Legacy", which is the next in the Love Comes Softly series of movies. The whole family has been looking forward to it all week. I have already bought the grape soda and popcorn for our family movie night.
- --Tomorrow, we are excited about celebrating the resurrection of our Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ. I will be singing in the choir on Sunday morning, and after church, we have been invited to a family's home for a wonderful ham dinner. We are heading out with some friends in the evening to see a local church's Easter production. We have a full weekend, and life is good! God bless y'all, and have a wonderful RESURRECTION DAY! Glory to God in the Highest!
Labels: Weekly Reflection