Friday, April 6, 2007
*UPDATED AT THE END*
- Appetizer---When you travel, which mode of transportation do you prefer? I prefer to ride in a car. I know flying is faster, but it scares me. And my husband is a pilot, go figure!
- Soup---Have you ever met a blogging friend in person? I have not met anyone after they were blogging. I do have friends that blog. There are a few bloggers I would love to meet some day!
- Salad---When was the last time you were really, really tired? I was really,really tired on Tuesday, this week. Hubby was sick all night on Monday!
- Main Course---If you could have dinner with any one fictional character from a book or movie, who would it be? Oh, I don't know--maybe Scarlet O'Hara--so I could slap her! Just kidding, of course--I meant so I could PRAY for her!
- Dessert---Fill in the blank: One day, I hope to see my Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ! I am also looking forward to seeing my mother and my daughter!
Labels: Friday's Feast