- Monday- porkchop biscuits and eggs (porkchops were cooked yesterday)
- Tuesday- easy beef and bean burritos
- Wednesday- Spaghetti at church
- Thursday-Tyson chicken strips, Kraft Mac-n-Cheese, carrot sticks (also depends on when company arrives--if they are able to come!)
- Friday-Stuffed shells, salad, garlic bread, derby pie (company's a comin')
- Saturday-I want to grill burgers for lunch--we'll see what happens
Easy Beef and Bean burritos
1 can refried beans
1 package taco seasoning or 1 jar of salsa
1 to 1 1/2 lb of ground beef
Brown ground beef (add salt to taste) Add other ingredients and serve on tortilla shells.
We prefer the salsa instead of the taco seasoning.
I have never seen this recipe anywhere--I just made it up, as far as I know. My family really likes it and it's very quick.
Have a great week and go visit Laura for more Menu Plans.
Labels: Menu Plan Mondays