Thursday, May 3, 2007
7 Things Tag
I am so not a very interesting person--this is not going to be easy. I've already done my 100 things post--I'm not sure if there are 7 more things about me. I'll try for you, Coach J .
- I still take the top crust off my bread when eating a sandwich--never did like the tops. That top part is always harder than the rest--I love the sides and bottom of the bread.
- I never touch sugar-free anything--not gum, candy, soda, ANYTHING. That stuff will kill you. Aspartame is bad for the brain. That's my public service message.
- I plan on buying and driving a red Mustang convertible just as soon as the kids are grown and have left home. It's how I plan on dealing with Empty Nest Syndrome. I hope Fo*rd straightens up before then.
- When I was in high school, I was a part of a group of kids that sang "We Are The World" at several events in our town--and I sang "Friends Are Friends Forever" with a friend at my high school graduation. Great memories. I wouldn't go back for the world, though.
- I did not leave the state of Missouri for any reason until I was 17. Where's there to go when you are already living in God's country?
- I do not like mustard or pickles. They do not taste good with anything or by themselves. The best condiments are ketchup, mayo, and onion--along with lettuce and tomato.
- My favorite dessert is a mix of fresh peaches and strawberries--all juicy with sugar-- poured over yellow cake. My grandma always did this while I was growing up--and the taste of that always brings back memories of my grandma--whom I adored. (She passed away nearly 3 years ago.)
Now, here's the deal--I am supposed to tag 7 people, but I think that everyone I know in the bloggy world has already been tagged--if not, please feel welcome to join in--and let me know if you do.