Monday, May 14, 2007
Happy Birthday
In honor of my hubby's 39th birthday, I thought I would post 25 things about my Husband.
  1. He is a great husband. He would do anything for me. I know that.
  2. He is a wonderful father. He is very involved in their activities--Bible Quiz, drama, basketball, etc. He coached two basketball teams this year so that he could coach both of his kids.
  3. He was born in a very small town in Missouri. Very.
  4. He is a preacher's kid.
  5. He is the oldest of three.
  6. He was Salutatorian of his Senior class.
  7. He loves all things hunting.--especially bow-hunting.
  8. He is a pilot in the Air Force.
  9. He once got knocked out by a softball at 2nd base while playing for our church team.
  10. He can not stop in the middle of anything.
  11. He hates to be late.
  12. He thinks Mountain Dew is the dew of Heaven. Mocha comes in next.
  13. He has been all over the world--Europe, Middle East, Asia, Africa...and many more.
  14. He enjoys reading, but never takes the time to do it. He will listen to audio books in the truck. He does manage, however, to do a Sudoku puzzle every day.
  15. If he sees a need, he tries to meet it. He is well known for his phone calls to check on people.
  16. He is a cameraman for a TV show.
  17. He always holds me when I need him too.
  18. He is severely MSG intolerant.
  19. He has a beautiful singing voice.
  20. He has totalled two motorcycles. He will not be owning another.
  21. He has always made me laugh.
  22. He is a man of integrity--he is always the same.
  23. He likes for me to have the things I want, and will make sure I get them--within monetary reason.
  24. He sings in the shower. The Star Spangled Banner.
  25. He admits when he is wrong, but you'd better have proof. !!

Happy, Happy Birthday, Baby! I love you higher than the sky!

post signature

Labels:


  posted at 5:41 PM  
  11 comments



11 Comments:
At May 14, 2007 6:29 PM, Blogger Mandalyn said...

Oh say can you see....I laughed out loud on that one!!

 
At May 14, 2007 8:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm feelin mushy now. Just wanted to let everyone know that the wife sings great harmony ... in the shower!

"B"

 
At May 14, 2007 8:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The tribute to your hubby was so sweet! Then your hubby's comment made me LOL! :)

 
At May 14, 2007 8:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awwwwwww! This was a fun read! It's nice to hear such wonderful things about each other's husbands. So glad you have one of the *special* ones! Happy Birthday, Mr. JennaG, LOL!

 
At May 14, 2007 8:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ROTFL! Just saw what the birthday boy wrote!! What a goofball!

 
At May 14, 2007 9:33 PM, Blogger Jenny said...

Ok, ok, enough mushy, B. We all know by now you married up!! And I did not know you were that smart. How many people were in your class--2? :0) Just kidding. That is an accomplishment!! Hope you enjoyed your ham pie. (Nice of you to write about him today, jennag. hope you are doing well, also! see you soon)

 
At May 14, 2007 10:34 PM, Blogger Kim said...

Happy Birthday! I am a PK, was salutatorian of my senior class in high school, and I am from a very small town in KY (very small). I have lots in common with your husband! I love reading random lists like that; what a fun way to honor his birthday.

I hope you guys had a great weekend!

 
At May 15, 2007 7:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How sweet! Happy Birthday to your husband!

 
At May 15, 2007 8:16 AM, Blogger Annie said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO B!!!

Glad you two make such sweet music together, even in the shower!

 
At May 15, 2007 8:44 AM, Blogger gail@more than a song said...

Happy birthday! Hope he had a wonderful day and y'all had a good celebration.
Enjoyed reading that Jenna

 
At May 15, 2007 4:50 PM, Blogger Michelle said...

what a great tribute to your hubby! Happy birthday!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



About Me


Name:
Robin Green



My Complete Profile


Archives
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
January 2009
February 2009
November 2010
September 2012

Prayer Requests
prayingforHeather-120pix.jpg



Add Snippets to your site

Blog Ring
Christian Women Online
Blog Ring

Join | List | Random

Places I Visit
  • A Chelsea Morning
  • A Coach For Life
  • Antique Mommy
  • Baseballs and Bows
  • Big Blueberry Eyes
  • Big Mama
  • Blessed With Olive Plants
  • Boomama
  • Days to Come
  • Exceedingly Mundane
  • Family Doin's
  • Fruit Inspection
  • Grace and Hope
  • Home Sanctuary
  • In the Midst of It
  • Jenna's Fare
  • Kim's Candor
  • Life At 7000 Feet
  • Lots of Scotts
  • Mo Mhile Gra
  • Moments Amid Messes
  • More Than A Song
  • My Life As Annie
  • One Gals Life in the Raw
  • Raising Five
  • Sweet Tea Please
  • The LPM blog
  • Vader's Mom

  • I'm Reading
    God Is Closer Than You Think
  • The Road to Memphis
  • My Cousin, Rachel

  • Previous Posts
    What shall we eat this week? I have a bit of a p...
    Momma
    Mom's Day
    Out of Africa
    An Unexpected Trip
    May Day Challenge
    Break a Leg
    Menu Plan Monday
    Daily Planner Meme
    A Photo of Me

    Miscellaneous



    ________________
    Add this to your site




    Subscribe with Bloglines




    Credits
    Blog Design by:

    Powered by: Blogger

    Photos from: istockphoto

    Meter: