Monday, May 14, 2007
In honor of my hubby's 39th birthday, I thought I would post 25 things about my Husband.
- He is a great husband. He would do anything for me. I know that.
- He is a wonderful father. He is very involved in their activities--Bible Quiz, drama, basketball, etc. He coached two basketball teams this year so that he could coach both of his kids.
- He was born in a very small town in Missouri. Very.
- He is a preacher's kid.
- He is the oldest of three.
- He was Salutatorian of his Senior class.
- He loves all things hunting.--especially bow-hunting.
- He is a pilot in the Air Force.
- He once got knocked out by a softball at 2nd base while playing for our church team.
- He can not stop in the middle of anything.
- He hates to be late.
- He thinks Mountain Dew is the dew of Heaven. Mocha comes in next.
- He has been all over the world--Europe, Middle East, Asia, Africa...and many more.
- He enjoys reading, but never takes the time to do it. He will listen to audio books in the truck. He does manage, however, to do a Sudoku puzzle every day.
- If he sees a need, he tries to meet it. He is well known for his phone calls to check on people.
- He is a cameraman for a TV show.
- He always holds me when I need him too.
- He is severely MSG intolerant.
- He has a beautiful singing voice.
- He has totalled two motorcycles. He will not be owning another.
- He has always made me laugh.
- He is a man of integrity--he is always the same.
- He likes for me to have the things I want, and will make sure I get them--within monetary reason.
- He sings in the shower. The Star Spangled Banner.
- He admits when he is wrong, but you'd better have proof. !!
Happy, Happy Birthday, Baby! I love you higher than the sky!