- Link to name of person that tagged you.
- Include state and country you live in.
- List top five favorite local restaurants.
- Tag 5 other people and let them know they've been tagged.
OK--we live in a small town--Mississippi in the United States--so I am not going to list local places--I am also going to list all time favorites from other locations we have lived--I hope you don't mind. I'm such a rebel--like someone else I know!!
- Lambert's in Sikeston, Missouri--Home of the Throwed Rolls. If you ever get a chance to go here, you should really take it. Yum. Good home cooking--and something called "Norm's Pass-Arounds" that come free of charge and are brought around to the tables and they will dip you some if you want--these include things like fried okra, macaroni with tomatoes, fried potatoes and onions, etc. They also have locations in Ozark, Missouri and Foley, Alabama. The atmosphere here can't be compared. A blast.
- Tomato Street in Spokane, Washington--I have dreamed of going back here since we left Spokane 7 years ago--it's the first place I would head if we ever get to go back for a visit. This is a wonderful Italian restaurant with the best Baked Spaghetti. I also learned what Spumoni was here! Delightful! Oh, and I almost forgot about the Strawberry Lemonade--to die for.
- Ruby Tuesdays--I love, love, love the salad bar at Ruby Tuesday. Supposedly, our town is going to get one of these--it's been the rumor for a good year now. Oh, how I wish this would happen. The closest to us right now is over a half hour away. This makes me sad. No MSG here, which makes it a fave for hubby.
- Jason's Deli--Nothing beats this place--great deli sandwiches and a salad bar that closely rivals Ruby Tuesday. They have a lot of organic foods here. Plus, everyone gets free ice cream. We have to travel over an hour to get to one of these. Also no MSG--big points for this family.
- Cracker Barrel--My favorite thing in the world to eat here is the Chicken and Dumpling's, Fried Okra, and the green beans. Yum--I may just have to stop by a Cracker Barrel in Memphis this weekend. The closest one to us is an hour away.
OK, I am supposed to tag five people. This is hard--I think I will tag