Friday, July 11, 2008
The News
  1. Why do I feel the need to spend money when I am a little stressed out about money?
  2. Why do I get anxious (or stressed) when someone is coming to dinner for the first time? I worry that the house isn't clean enough, decorated well enough, the food won't turn out, etc... I am working on that one.
  3. I really like chocolate Moon Pies. I don't know when or why that happened, but it did. My youngest daughter shares my love for them.
  4. I really wanted to take the kids swimming today, but I am too busy making an apple pie for company tonight. I also have new curtains for my bedroom that need to be pressed and hung. I found them at Belk for 75% off today. (Yippee!) (See No. 1)
  5. We bought our 16 year old a car (see No. 1)--she helped pay for it--and I'm wondering when she will be a good enough driver to be on the road by herself.
  6. Speaking of my 16 year old driving--our insurance is going up 150%. I never dreamed it would go up that much--Crazy--(see No. 1.)
  7. I bought a television for our bedroom (see No. 1), and we now have satellite access in there. I am looking forward to having a TV to watch while on the treadmill.
  8. It's almost time for school to start back--and I still feel like the vacation just started. I can't believe it.
  9. I ordered the twins home-school books yesterday (see No. 1)--most of them anyway. We may or may not start school when K does.
  10. I sold some books and scrap-booking stuff on eBay for the first time. I learned a lot--and I even made about $50. I would have made more money, but I made a couple mistakes. I don't know if I will sell again--can't decide.
  11. I bought one of those Keurig coffee makers that just makes one cup at a time. My cousin had one when we were in MO recently--and, on a whim, I bought one the other day (see No.1). I have ordered some coffee--and I really wish I had ordered some English Breakfast Tea because that stuff is extremely good. Next time.
  12. Why does Blogger insist on making this a bullit post, when I clearly chose the number option!??

Labels:


  posted at 12:59 PM  
  2 comments



2 Comments:
At July 11, 2008 6:50 PM, Blogger Jenny said...

Ok. First things first. Just what are you stressing over?!? Your house is wonderful, and you have it decorated so lovely! You, my dear, are fine!!
Second, I haven't seen K's car, but hear it's a Maxima. True? Can't wait to see it!! Pictures for the bloggy buddies....
Third, I need your expertise on ebay. I have homeschool materials that I need to sell.
Fourth, Blogger did that to me too on my 100th post. So frustrating!!
Fifth. I'm done.

 
At July 11, 2008 6:51 PM, Blogger Jenny said...

Oh, oh, we put an offer in this morning on that house I told you about!! We'll know something by 5 pm tomorrow. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



About Me


Name:
Robin Green



My Complete Profile


Archives
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
January 2009
February 2009
November 2010
September 2012

Prayer Requests
prayingforHeather-120pix.jpg



Add Snippets to your site

Blog Ring
Christian Women Online
Blog Ring

Join | List | Random

Places I Visit
  • A Chelsea Morning
  • A Coach For Life
  • Antique Mommy
  • Baseballs and Bows
  • Big Blueberry Eyes
  • Big Mama
  • Blessed With Olive Plants
  • Boomama
  • Days to Come
  • Exceedingly Mundane
  • Family Doin's
  • Fruit Inspection
  • Grace and Hope
  • Home Sanctuary
  • In the Midst of It
  • Jenna's Fare
  • Kim's Candor
  • Life At 7000 Feet
  • Lots of Scotts
  • Mo Mhile Gra
  • Moments Amid Messes
  • More Than A Song
  • My Life As Annie
  • One Gals Life in the Raw
  • Raising Five
  • Sweet Tea Please
  • The LPM blog
  • Vader's Mom

  • I'm Reading
    God Is Closer Than You Think
  • The Road to Memphis
  • My Cousin, Rachel

  • Previous Posts
    A Scary Thing
    19 and Counting
    Fall Creek Falls
    Toddler Time
    Third Day
    We Have Success...
    A Visitor
    I'm Alive
    Crabb-y
    Glad To Be Home

    Miscellaneous



    ________________
    Add this to your site




    Subscribe with Bloglines




    Credits
    Blog Design by:

    Powered by: Blogger

    Photos from: istockphoto

    Meter: