Friday, July 11, 2008
- Why do I feel the need to spend money when I am a little stressed out about money?
- Why do I get anxious (or stressed) when someone is coming to dinner for the first time? I worry that the house isn't clean enough, decorated well enough, the food won't turn out, etc... I am working on that one.
- I really like chocolate Moon Pies. I don't know when or why that happened, but it did. My youngest daughter shares my love for them.
- I really wanted to take the kids swimming today, but I am too busy making an apple pie for company tonight. I also have new curtains for my bedroom that need to be pressed and hung. I found them at Belk for 75% off today. (Yippee!) (See No. 1)
- We bought our 16 year old a car (see No. 1)--she helped pay for it--and I'm wondering when she will be a good enough driver to be on the road by herself.
- Speaking of my 16 year old driving--our insurance is going up 150%. I never dreamed it would go up that much--Crazy--(see No. 1.)
- I bought a television for our bedroom (see No. 1), and we now have satellite access in there. I am looking forward to having a TV to watch while on the treadmill.
- It's almost time for school to start back--and I still feel like the vacation just started. I can't believe it.
- I ordered the twins home-school books yesterday (see No. 1)--most of them anyway. We may or may not start school when K does.
- I sold some books and scrap-booking stuff on eBay for the first time. I learned a lot--and I even made about $50. I would have made more money, but I made a couple mistakes. I don't know if I will sell again--can't decide.
- I bought one of those Keurig coffee makers that just makes one cup at a time. My cousin had one when we were in MO recently--and, on a whim, I bought one the other day (see No.1). I have ordered some coffee--and I really wish I had ordered some English Breakfast Tea because that stuff is extremely good. Next time.
- Why does Blogger insist on making this a bullit post, when I clearly chose the number option!??
Labels: Just Me