Friday, March 28, 2008
Crabb-y
Y'all--I just had the best time--I mean the BEST. The twins and I were so privileged to have just spent the evening with Jason Crabb--of the Crabb Family fame--he was in our town tonight for a concert--at a church. Church concerts are my favorite because they are so much smaller and intimate. A local black high school show choir was there to sing during the offering. Jason called them up at the end to sing with him and that sure set some things off--for another hour of unplanned old time singing. It was stupendous. I had more fun watching Jason marvel over the kids. There were some really great soulful soloists in that choir. The twins had a great time. M. even got a kiss and hug from Jason, and A. got a high five when he told Jason he had killed his first deer this past year. B. will enjoy hearing that Jason is a big hunter and killed an 11 pointer this past season. It was just what this girl needed---and I am so excited to go back Sunday night because Aaron and Amanda Crabb will be there then. Fun. Here's a clip of the same medley he did with the choir at the end--it gets real good after the first minute or so. Enjoy.

Labels:


  posted at 9:58 PM  
  7 comments



7 Comments:
At March 29, 2008 3:46 PM, Blogger Joyfull said...

That sounds like such a great time! I loved the Crabb family when they were together and still enjoy their music.

 
At April 03, 2008 2:20 PM, Blogger Sharon said...

Jenna-
I wanted to personally invite you to the "Assembly of God Blogs Party". I'm hosting, and I would LOVE for you to stop by! There are some pretty neat door prizes too. I hope you'll drop by!

Blessings!
~Sharon~

 
At April 04, 2008 3:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've never heard them... well, until now.

Just stopped in to say hi!

 
At May 06, 2008 10:17 PM, Blogger Corrie said...

Hey Jenna!
Just saying hello! Hope you are well!
Corrie

 
At May 11, 2008 8:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Mother's Day!

 
At May 24, 2008 2:48 PM, Blogger mer@lifeat7000feet said...

I've just about decided that you've fallen off the face of the earth. *smile*

Hope you're well! Are you?

Meredith

 
At May 25, 2008 8:19 AM, Blogger Sheila said...

Hi sweet friend! I sure miss ya, hope everything is ok!
Hugs
Sheila

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



About Me


Name:
Robin Green



My Complete Profile


Archives
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
January 2009
February 2009
November 2010
September 2012

Prayer Requests
prayingforHeather-120pix.jpg



Add Snippets to your site

Blog Ring
Christian Women Online
Blog Ring

Join | List | Random

Places I Visit
  • A Chelsea Morning
  • A Coach For Life
  • Antique Mommy
  • Baseballs and Bows
  • Big Blueberry Eyes
  • Big Mama
  • Blessed With Olive Plants
  • Boomama
  • Days to Come
  • Exceedingly Mundane
  • Family Doin's
  • Fruit Inspection
  • Grace and Hope
  • Home Sanctuary
  • In the Midst of It
  • Jenna's Fare
  • Kim's Candor
  • Life At 7000 Feet
  • Lots of Scotts
  • Mo Mhile Gra
  • Moments Amid Messes
  • More Than A Song
  • My Life As Annie
  • One Gals Life in the Raw
  • Raising Five
  • Sweet Tea Please
  • The LPM blog
  • Vader's Mom

  • I'm Reading
    God Is Closer Than You Think
  • The Road to Memphis
  • My Cousin, Rachel

  • Previous Posts
    Glad To Be Home
    Where To Start?
    Week in Review
    Wii and More
    On The Front Porch Today
    I Find It Ironic
    A Whole Bunch of Somethin'
    The Mystery Continues
    Weight Watchers Online
    Company and Stuff

    Miscellaneous



    ________________
    Add this to your site




    Subscribe with Bloglines




    Credits
    Blog Design by:

    Powered by: Blogger

    Photos from: istockphoto

    Meter: