- Here is how to play: If you had the opportunity to do a 1-year internship in a company or field completely unrelated to your current career or specialty, what would be your top 5 choices?
- I would love, love , love to sing alto in a southern gospel singing group. Sadly, while I am decent at reading music, and I have sang all my life, I do not have a star quality voice. This would be my ultimate dream come true, though.
- Don't you think it would be really cool to be an ice cream taste tester? Sadly, I'm lactose intolerant.
- It would be really fun to be a tour guide at a place that I really love and know a lot about--like maybe Laura Ingalls Wilder's home. Sadly, I don't live in Missouri anymore. ( Not that I don't love Mississippi!)
- I would love to be a book reviewer and a proof reader.
- I think it would be really cool to go in and help people organize their lives--kind of like Mission Organization on HGTV. Do you suppose that would mean that I would have to get my house a little better organized?
I realized while doing this that I really don't have big-huge-income-bringing -job dreams--These are all pretty normal type things--don't you think? Except maybe the Southern Gospel group thing. And on that note (pun intended), I'm off to listen to a little Crabb Family and to practice my alto!