Monday, July 14, 2008
Alphabet Meme
*Blogger is giving me fits right now. It won't let me use the number option--only bullets--and it refuses to let me post this alphabet one the right way with a different letter at the beginning of the line. Sorry.* I saw this meme over at Annie's and wanted to play along. A is for age: 39--for two more months anyway. The big 4-0 is quickly approaching. B is for burger of choice: Hawaiian Burger from Red Robin, the one from Backyard Burger will do in a pinch. I also like the mini-burgers from Chili's. C is for the car I drive: Pontiac Montana--it's 8 years old, and we're trying to get 2 more years out of it. D is for your dog’s name: We don't have one, but when we did his name was Riley. E is for essential item you use every day: My Chi . F is for favorite TV show at the moment: I don't really have one--Jon and Kate, I guess. G is for favorite game: Farkle and Sequence. H is for home state: Missouri--otherwise known as "God's Country". I is for instruments you play: I played clarinet in school for 7 years; very little piano . J is for favorite juice: Orange. K is for whose bum you’d like to kick: I'll keep it to myself, but I can think of someone. L is for last restaurant at which you ate: Arby's. M is for your favorite Muppet: Kermit "It's not easy being green..." N is for number of piercings: My ears (2). O is for overnight hospital stays: 3 childbirths, and 2 pre-term labors--so 5.

P is for people you were with today: my husband and kids, my friend Sheila and her dad, and the paramedics!! Q is for what you do with your quiet time: I read my Bible (I read it through every year.) and pray after I exercise--around mid-morning. R is for biggest regret: The death of my daughter, though I couldn't have changed it. Her 13th birthday was Saturday. S is for status: "And they lived happily ever after" Married. Happily. T is for time you woke up today: 7:50am. U is for what you consider unique about yourself: Don't have a clue. V is for vegetable you love: Home-grown tomatoes--although I guess that's really a fruit. Squash--I like squash a lot. W is for worst habit: I don't know--there are several. X is for x-rays you’ve had: Dental, stomach, neck (Do MRI"s count?). Y is for yummy food you ate today: Moon Pie!!! Z is for zodiac: I do not believe in or follow this, but I'm a Virgo.

Labels:


  posted at 10:18 PM  
  4 comments



4 Comments:
At July 15, 2008 10:26 AM, Blogger Joyfull said...

I just posted this same meme today also! Loved your answers.

 
At July 15, 2008 5:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Smartly written. Love it.


Mike
http://somethingaboutparenting.typepad.com/


Looking for photo ideas? Please visit 12 Photo Ideas To Try This Summer

 
At July 16, 2008 8:37 AM, Blogger Sonya said...

I did this one too. Lots of fun and I loved your answers!

 
At July 22, 2008 7:24 AM, Blogger Kristy said...

Hi Jenna, thanks for stopping by my blog. I see we share a love for Beth Moore and the LPM blog!
Unlike you and Angie, I didn't give birth to our baby, I had a miscarriage, after trying to conceive for over a year. What you and Angie suffered is beyond what I can imagine.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



About Me


Name:
Robin Green



My Complete Profile


Archives
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
January 2009
February 2009
November 2010
September 2012

Prayer Requests
prayingforHeather-120pix.jpg



Add Snippets to your site

Blog Ring
Christian Women Online
Blog Ring

Join | List | Random

Places I Visit
  • A Chelsea Morning
  • A Coach For Life
  • Antique Mommy
  • Baseballs and Bows
  • Big Blueberry Eyes
  • Big Mama
  • Blessed With Olive Plants
  • Boomama
  • Days to Come
  • Exceedingly Mundane
  • Family Doin's
  • Fruit Inspection
  • Grace and Hope
  • Home Sanctuary
  • In the Midst of It
  • Jenna's Fare
  • Kim's Candor
  • Life At 7000 Feet
  • Lots of Scotts
  • Mo Mhile Gra
  • Moments Amid Messes
  • More Than A Song
  • My Life As Annie
  • One Gals Life in the Raw
  • Raising Five
  • Sweet Tea Please
  • The LPM blog
  • Vader's Mom

  • I'm Reading
    God Is Closer Than You Think
  • The Road to Memphis
  • My Cousin, Rachel

  • Previous Posts
    Things I Did Today...and One Thing I Don't Care To...
    The News
    A Scary Thing
    19 and Counting
    Fall Creek Falls
    Toddler Time
    Third Day
    We Have Success...
    A Visitor
    I'm Alive

    Miscellaneous



    ________________
    Add this to your site




    Subscribe with Bloglines




    Credits
    Blog Design by:

    Powered by: Blogger

    Photos from: istockphoto

    Meter: